Facebook Pixel Frequently Asked Questions | Western Kentucky University

Frequently Asked Questions

How do I declare a Major in Anthropology?

How do I declare a Minor in Folklore?

How do I apply to the graduate program in Folk Studies?

What do I do with an Anthropology degree?

What do I do with a Folk Studies degree?

Where is the Department of Folk Studies and Anthropology?

Where is the archaeology laboratory?

Where is the Pioneer Log Cabin?

How do I donate to the department?

How do I contact the department?




237 Ivan Wilson Fine Arts Center  |  Potter College of Arts and Letters  |  Western Kentucky University  |   1906 College Heights Blvd. #61029  |  Bowling Green, KY 42101-1029  |  Email: fsa@wku.edu | Phone: (270) 745-6549  |  Fax: (270) 745-6889   

Some of the links on this page may require additional software to view.

 Last Modified 5/20/19