Thank you for supporting the Department of Folk Studies and Anthropology!
Your contributions make a huge difference in the lives of our students and faculty, as well as the many communities and constituents we serve across the region and around the globe. Financial contributions support groundbreaking academic research and impactful applied research, study abroad and scholarship opportunities, professional development initiatives, equipment and technology purchases and upgrades, guest speakers and public events, and so much more!
It is easy to support our programs. You can make a financial contribution online or through the mail.
- Donate online using these special links for Giving Tuesday 2018.
- Donate online through WKU's Alumni Association web page. Be sure to fill-in one of the four program names in the text box next to "If you
selected 'Other' as one of your fund choices, please enter the designation name here."
- Folk Studies Program
- Kentucky Folklife Program
- Anthropology Program
- Drs. Du-Powell Scholarship in Anthropology
- Download a form and mail a donation as a gift for Folk Studies or for Anthropology.
Our programs also benefit from in-kind contributions and services offered by volunteers. If you would like to provide such support, please contact us using the mailing address, email address, or telephone number listed below.
Thank you for your support!