- Building Hours
- Policies and Procedures
- Student Reservations
- Department/Off-Campus Reservations
- Building Occupants
- Parking / Directions
- Union Map
Audio Visual: Projector and Screen with inputs for HDMI and VGA. Occupants must provide their own laptop
Standard setup: Lecture style seating for 50. Additionally, there is one head table in the front of the room.
- Can be combined with room 3007 to provide lecture style seating for 110 with a head table
- 3 round tables with 8 chairs at each table
- Rooms 3002-3007 can be combined to accommodate 18 round tables with 8 chairs each for a total of 144 individuals and 2 food tables for a buffet line
- Rooms 3002-3007 can be combined to accommodate 20 round tables with 8 chairs each for a total of 160 individuals. **Please note the buffet tables will need to be in the third floor atrium's prefunction space located outside the room.
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,