- Building Hours
- Policies and Procedures
- Student Reservations
- Department/Off-Campus Reservations
- Building Occupants
- Parking / Directions
- Union Map
Union Student Staff Job Positions
Positions available for Fall 2018
Qualifications (all positions)
- Enrolled as a full-time student
- Current FAFSA on file for the academic year
- Minimum 2.0 GPA
- Be self-motivated, punctual, excellent communications skills, and have a strong work ethic
- Must attend all Union staff meetings and training workshops
- Good disciplinary standing with the University
- Serves as the first-point-of-contact for customers and visitors in the Downing Student Union.
- Provides campus directions and recommendations to patrons.
- Responsible for notifying appropriate building staff when situations require their assistance.
- Responsible for distributing recreation room equipment/games to customers and collects appropriate payment.
- Ensures all returned equipment is in its original condition.
- Monitors the game room to make sure customers are complying with established policies.
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,