Program Educational Objectives
Within three to five years our graduates will...
PEO1: engage in continuous learning to adapt to innovation and evolving technologies;
PEO2: design and implement solid solutions for rapidly changing computing & information systems;
PEO3: be effective team participants;
PEO4: effectively communicate ideas in verbal and written form at the appropriate level for the audiences; and
PEO5: be ethical and socially responsible computer science professional
Graduates of the program will have an ability to:
1. Analyze a complex computing problem and to apply principles of computing and other relevant disciplines to identify solutions.
2. Design, implement, and evaluate a computing-based solution to meet a given set of computing requirements in the context of the program’s discipline.
3. Communicate effectively in a variety of professional contexts.
4. Recognize professional responsibilities and make informed judgments in computing practice based on legal and ethical principles.
5. Function effectively as a member or leader of a team engaged in activities appropriate to the program’s discipline.
6. Apply computer science theory and software development fundamentals to produce computing-based solutions. [CS]
Some of the links on this page may require additional software to view.