Facebook Pixel Application Process - TTX-WKU Cohort Program Partnership | Western Kentucky University Skip to main content

Application Process

Applying for Admission to WKU

The first step in attending WKU is to Apply for admission.

Please note: by participating in this cohort the application fee is waived. Once you complete the application email us with your Login ID and your complete name. We will then work with the admission office to waive your application fee.

Planned Course of Study:

TTX Chart

Applying for Financial Aid:

If you would like to seek financial assistance (loans, grants, scholarships, veterans' benefits, tuition waivers, work-study) you will need to apply for financial aid. To begin, fill out the FASFA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid).

Let Us Know How You're Transferring to WKU: (select all that apply)

  • Request Required Military Transcripts
  • Retired or Discharged Veterans must Request DD Form 214

GED: You will have to supply WKU with your GED transcript after you apply. If you received your GED in Kentucky, you can request your scores via the GED web site at ged.ky.gov. If you received your GED in another state, Google GED records and the state (e.g., GED records Tennessee).

High School Graduates: An official high school transcripts will need to be submitted.

Transcripts may be sent to:

WKU Office of Admissions
1906 College Heights Blvd. #11020
Bowling Green, KY 42101

Students transferring from other accredited colleges should request that official transcripts be mailed to the Office of Admissions from each college attended. An official transcript is typically sent from one institution to another in a sealed envelope for the receiving institution to open upon arrival.

  • Transfer students must have a minimum GPA of “C” (2.0 on 4.0 unweighted scale) for the last semester or term of full-time work, a cumulative GPA of “C” (2.0 on 4.0 unweighted scale) and be in good standing at the institution from which they are transferring.
  • Transfer Students: Send your official transcripts from each college attended toUndergraduate Admissions. You may request electronic transcripts through the National Student Clearinghouse. This speeds up the admissions process considerably. If your school is not listed with the Clearinghouse, please contact them directly to see if they have another process in place for electronic submissions or request that an official copy be sent by mail. Transfer students with fewer than 24 semester hours of college credit earned, must also submit high school transcript and ACT or SAT scores.



Information about accreditation can be found through the Office of the Provost.

Some of the links on this page may require additional software to view.

 Last Modified 5/13/22