Facebook Pixel Frequently Asked Questions | Western Kentucky University Skip to main content

Where can I find the Agriculture requirements for my degree program? Degree Program Requirements can be found at http://www.wku.edu/agriculture/degreeprograms2.php.
Will my credits from another university transfer to WKU? Transfer credit equivalencies can be found at https://acsapps.wku.edu/pls/prod/wkup_tar_trans_display.wkup_tar_trans_get_sbgi.
How do I apply for a job at the WKU Farm?

WKU Department of Agriculture Farm and Office Job openings can be found on Handshake.  It will post all jobs available and detailed information about the position along with how to apply. 

Please go to for more information: https://www.wku.edu/ogden/internships/handshakerecruitingportal.php.

How do I receive college credit from taking the UK Animal Science course in high school? You will receive a letter from UK stating you have earned college credit for Introduction to Animal Science.  You must bring your letter to the Department of Agriculture, EST 269, and have the Department Chair sign it.  (You must have an "A" or B" before the Department Chair will sign the letter.  Then you take it to the Registrar's office for credit.  (Note: If your concentration is in animal science or pre-vet, you can not use the credit for ANSC 140.  You will have to take the course.)
How do I receive college credit from taking a Skills Standard Test in high school (KOSSA)? You will need to bring a copy of your Certificate of Recognition to the Department of Agriculture, EST 269, and the Office staff will get the proper signature.  After it is signed, you will take it to the Registrar's office (Potter Hall) and fill out the form for the Departmental Exam.  You will have to pay $25 per credit hour while at the Registrar's Office.


Some of the links on this page may require additional software to view.

 Last Modified 5/27/20