Staff Senate is proud to offer Project Mentorship. This is a pilot program created for staff by staff.
Project Mentorship connects seasoned staff with new staff members and empowers participants to create professional relationships, share institutional knowledge, and enhance professional development. The experience will propel the staff community built on the desire to provide the best experience for students, faculty and staff.
- Establish immediate networking opportunities campus-wide.
- Gain knowledge of offices and individuals during a personalized tour
- Increase self-knowledge, confidence and professionalism
- Identify and discuss organization charts and structure of the university.
- Work with mentor to find professional development opportunities and create goals
- Contribute to the university through this new program
- Share your own experiences and knowledge with others
- Shape the next generation of staff at WKU
- Reflect on your own leadership and role on campus
Are you new to WKU and interested in having someone to call on when you need guidance? Or do you consider yourself a natural leader willing to help others succeed and grow? Contact Staff Senate for additional information.