Facebook Pixel Get Help at WKU | Western Kentucky University Skip to main content

Who to Call to Get Help

This website provides you with the steps you can take if you or someone you know has recently experienced sexual violence, interpersonal violence, or stalking.  The resources a person may need in the first few days following an incident of violence may be different than the resources a person may need following an incident that occurred several weeks, months, or years ago.

Confidental Medical Attention Provided by the Following Providers:

You are encouraged to report sexual violence and other criminal activity and misconduct to the University. Reporting to the University provides you with the option of addressing the incident under the University’s Policy on Discrimination and Harassment or Sexual Assault or Misconduct. It also allows the University to provide any available interim protective measures or accommodations as needed. 

You are encouraged to contact any of the options below. You can also ask any of these contacts to help you contact law enforcement to investigate the incident. You may bring a support person along with you to make the report.  

Incident Reports may be filed with the following offices:


Campus Security Athorities

Multiple confidential support services are here to help you:

On-Campus (free services):

Off Campus (local and national services):

Contact the Office of Enrollment and Student Experience
Potter Hall, 301
Phone: 270-745-3169
Hours: M-F: 8 am - 4:30 pm


Get Help

Some of the links on this page may require additional software to view.

 Last Modified 11/6/18