File an Incident Report
You are encouraged to report sexual violence and other criminal activity and misconduct to the University. Reporting to the University provides you with the option of addressing the incident under the University’s Policy on Discrimination and Harassment or Sexual Assault or Misconduct. It also allows the University to provide any available interim protective measures or accommodations as needed.
You are encouraged to contact any of the options below. You can also ask any of these contacts to help you contact law enforcement to investigate the incident. You may bring a support person along with you to make the report.
Incident Reports may be filed with the following offices:
- WKU Police:270-745-2548
- TITLE IX Office: 270-745-5121
- Office of Student Conduct: 270-745-5429
- Housing and Residence Life: 270-745-4359
- Equal Opportunity Office: 270-745-5121
Campus Security Athorities
- Michael Crowe - Student Conduct
- V. Lynne Holland, Dean of Students
- Brian Kuster, Vice-President for Enrollment & Student Experience
- Daniel Rosner, Housing & Resdience Life
- Mitchell Walker, Cheif of Police