About University Publications
The University Publications department provides free, professional design services for the WKU on-campus departments including custom graphic design projects for print and web including:
- Annual reports
- Business Cards
- Direct mail
- Logo signatures
- Magazines and newsletters
- Print advertising
- Promotional Materials & Specialty Items
- Web Ads and Graphics
Proofreading is the responsibility of the person or department for whom a publication is being created. University Publications cannot be responsible for content errors.
Please proofread carefully, paying special attention to items that are easily overlooked.
The most common errors occur in: Dates, Phone Numbers, URLs, and Program Names.
- Ask someone else to proofread for you
- Read the content backwards
- Read the content out loud
- Type all URLs into your browser to confirm that they are correct
- Double-check dates on your calendar
Student Graphic Artists
The University Publications Office is always looking for talented and enthusiastic student graphic artists to join our team to gain hands-on publication design experience. Interested students, please email email@example.com for more info.