Phone: (270) 745-2178
Step One: Be admitted to one of the our partner community colleges
Not sure if you're at one of the partner schools? Use our website to find out!
Step Two: Complete your WKU admissions application
- Apply to WKU and follow the instructions on each page.
- Select Domestic and International on the first page of the application
- Create a Login ID and PIN.
- Do you plan to earn a degree from WKU? Answer Yes!
- Select your community college from the drop-down list and enter your student identification number (you must have applied to that school and have a student ID number to be jointly admitted).
- Select the next upcoming Application Term, not the Term you plan to transfer to WKU.
Step Three: Send transcripts after completing your admissions application
- Students with less than 24 earned college credit hours:
- Must submit a final high school transcript to WKU as well as transcripts from all colleges attended.
- Students with 25 or more earned college credit hours:
- Transcript(s) from all colleges attended.
Contact your community college for the best way to request a transcript
Official Transcripts can be sent electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to:WKU Office of Admissions 1906 College Heights Blvd. #11020 Bowling Green, KY 42101
Step Four: Schedule an advising appointment
Academic advising is a critical piece of the Joint Admissions program.
After receiving your WKU acceptance letter, make plans to talk with an academic advisor. For your convenience, academic advisors are located at all four WKU campuses. You can obtain advisement from the WKU location most convenient for you during regular business hours. Please inform the academic advisor of your Joint Admissions status and which community college you attend.
WKU Bowling Green (270) 745-2178
WKU Elizabethtown/Fort Knox (270) 706-8870
WKU Glasgow (270) 659-6900
WKU Owensboro (270) 684-9797
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,