Worksite Health Promotion Certificate
This online noncredit Worksite Health Promotion Certificate is designed for students and professionals interested in running a workplace health promotion program. This certificate will provide training in skills needed to run a results-oriented program and exposes participants to evidence-based procedures for designing programs that produce positive health outcomes, higher productivity and lower absenteeism.
This certificate program will provide a comprehensive skill base for assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of health promotion programs in a worksite environment, as well as effective communication and marketing techniques.
- Integrate the program into the company’s mission and create a "healthy culture"
- Assess the worksite for appropriate health data and employee needs
- Design best-practice programs
- Apply effective communication & marketing techniques
- Maintain relevance of the health promotion program as business needs change
- Cost: $999
- 100% Online
- Self-paced! Start the program when you want and complete at your own pace up to nine months.
- Participants will complete a wellness worksite project throughout the course
- Worksite wellness professionals
- Benefit managers
- Human resource staff
- Others who are responsible for developing and administering worksite wellness programs