Our Coaching Process
The goal of our Coaching Program is to ensure that each client is provided with accurate, applicable personal finance knowledge and is confident in their ability to put that knowledge into practice.
Topics that we cover include, but are not limited to:
- Budgeting/Spending Plans
- Debt Management
- Student Loans
- Savings Plans
Outlined below is the process that we utilize to help you reach financial success:
Our Client Intake Form (found here) will help us understand you better by outlining your financial situation and goals so that we can tailor our services to your specific needs. We will reach out to you and schedule an initial meeting.
Your confidentiality is of utmost importance to us. The information that you give will not be shared or distributed in any way without your consent.
During this first session, we will:
- Use the information provided in the intake form to facilitate further conversation. Understanding you as a person - your goals and values - is essential in giving solid financial advice.
- Work with you to answer any questions that you may have and create an action plan to get you on track to achieve financial success!
- Schedule a Follow-Up Meeting.
During this session, we will:
- Monitor your progress
- Determine what is working and what isn't
- Adjust our action plan accordingly
We are here for you every step of the way and will help guide you through the ups and the downs of the planning process! We will schedule Follow-Up meetings as needed to track your progress, but you can always come in if you have any questions!