WKU REGIONAL CAMPUSES
Congratulations to the 2014 Ogden College of Science and Engineering Awardees in Biology
|Date: Wednesday, May 14th, 2014||Return|
- Nicholas Levis of Bowling Green, Outstanding Biology Graduate Student
- Jennifer Dumaine of California, Dillard/Hoyt Graduate Scholarship
- Shilo Felton of Bowling Green, Outstanding Biology Teaching Assistant
- Charles “Chad” Coomer of Louisville, Outstanding Biology Student
- Sarah Schrader of Bowling Green, Outstanding Biology Student
- Adam Edge of Shepherdsville, Outstanding Biodiversity Center Student
- Ryan Vincent of Lewisburg, Outstanding Boitechnology Center Student
- Christopher Fields of Bowling Green, Larry N. Gleason Award for Excellence in Research
- Ciara Jones of Hermitage, Tenn., Dr. Dan Skean Award for Outstanding Microbiology Student
- Mary Kate Greenwood of Edgewood, Dr. Jerry Gibbs Award for Excellence in Pre-Medical Studies
- Addie Dodson of Bowling Green, L.Y. Lancaster Award for Excellence in Pre-Medical Studies
WKU Biologist Nancy Rice will be talking about “The Magic, Mystery and Misfortune of Modern Kenya” in WKU Libraries’ Far Away Places series on Thursday, February 22 at 7 p.m. at Barnes & Noble Bookstore.
Drakes Creek Middle School Library was recognized on Thursday, January 25 for being this year’s winner for the School Library Grant sponsored by the Friends of WKU Libraries.
Twenty-five undergraduate and graduate students from the Ogden College of Science & Engineering earned honors at the research competition held during the Kentucky Academy of Science's annual meeting in November.
Students, faculty, and staff from the Center for Human GeoEnvironmental Studies (CHNGES) and Department of Geography & Geology recently attended national conferences in Arkansas and Washington state.
Shelby Bandel, a graduate student in Psychological Sciences at WKU, is a recipient of a 2017 Graduate Research Scholarship from the American Psychological Foundation (APF) and the Council of Graduate Departments of Psychology.
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,