High Performance Computing Center
The High Performance Computing Center (HPCC) (http://hpc.wku.edu) is located at the Lost River Data Center in the WKU Center for Research and Development (http://www.wku.edu/crd/). The HPCC extends the BISC mission by supporting:
- research and economic development,
- WKU’s educational mission
- the development of a competitive workforce by training students on the latest technology,
- the building of intellectual capital by attracting and retaining faculty and staff,
- public and private collaborations.
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,