M.S. Cybersecurity Data Analytics
The program provides you the flexibility of completing a degree 100% online in as little as 12 months. Courses for the online program are offered as bi-terms (8 weeks). There are 2 bi-terms in the Spring and Fall semesters as well as flexible summer offerings. The program is comprised of seven 3-credit hour core classes and three electives selected from one of the three concentrations:
- Local Government Administration
- Healthcare Administration
- Organizational Communication
Applicant material reviewed on a rolling admissions basis. Student accepted into the MS of Cybersecurity Data Analytics program will receive written notification and additional orientation materials. Students not admitted will be notified in writing and may be encouraged to reapply during the next admissions cycle.
The admission process for the MS of Cybersecurity Data Analytics program at Western Kentucky University involves the following steps and requirements:
- Complete the Graduate School admission application, submit a current resume, and transcripts.
- Applicants seeking admission must meet the following criteria: minimum undergraduate overall grade point average of 2.75 on a 4.0 scale
- Applicants must also have completed an Introductory Statistics course and an Intermediate to Advanced Spreadsheet course prior to enrolling in the certificate program.
- Applicants are encouraged to have completed and Introduction to Networking course with a C or better or hold a current security certification.