Opportunities at CEBS
Welcome from the Dean
These are exciting times in the College of Education and Behavioral Sciences and we welcome you to become involved in the numerous opportunities and experiences provided by our faculty and staff. With a mission of “Empowering individuals to lead and serve our dynamic world,” we as members of the faculty and staff encourage students to become engaged in a variety of real world experiences in the classroom, in our local community, and across the globe. We live in an environment characterized by diversity. The knowledge gained and skills acquired in a variety of settings, including study abroad opportunities, will prepare you to positively impact those with whom you work. For both undergraduate and graduate students, the international experience is life changing. Faculty members and staff, along with students, are available to serve as mentors and value the relationships that develop during a student’s college experience at WKU.
I invite you to view the various websites across the college to gain an understanding of the numerous opportunities provided through our majors, organizations, and activities. Your success is important to us and we look forward to helping you achieve your career and educational goals.
CEBS Alumni News
Congratulations to CEBS alumnus Dr. Dan Costellow!
Dr. Dan Costellow, a veteran of 19 years in public education, has been hired as principal of Rich Pond Elementary School. (more alumni news)
- Learning Analytics Seminar by Guest Speaker, Dr. Xiao Hu from University of Hong Kong (8/1)
- Ransdell visits ROTC students at Fort Knox (7/2)
- CEBS hosts the 2014 Young Male Leadership Academy Summer Camp (6/20; Video)
- GRREC expands to 40 school districts (6/17)
- Educators visit Confucian Temple (6/16)
- Doctoral Digest, May 2014
- CEBS partnership with Arts & Letters College highlighted in latest version of Potter College news letter [see pg. 10] (5/8)
- 2014 Student Awards: College Of Education And Behavioral Sciences (5/1)
- WKU School Of Teacher Education Releases 'Explore The Core' Math Series (4/3)
- View From The Hill – WKU ROTC Participating in Bataan Memorial Death March (3/14)
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,