Graduate Council Curriculum Committee (GCCC)
As part of the Graduate Council, the Graduate Council Curriculum Committee submits recommendations concerning initiation or revision of graduate courses and programs via the electronic workflow system to full Graduate Council for approval.
How to Submit a New Course/Program OR Revise a Course/Program
- Program Proposals: https://nextcatalog.wku.edu/programadmin/
Course Proposals: https://nextcatalog.wku.edu/courseadmin/
- Select Propose a New Course (or Program) OR use the search box to find the course or program you want to revise
- Complete required fields (outlined in red)
- Save to save and return later; Save and Submit to submit to faculty governance workflow
How to Approve a Proposal (COMMITTEE CHAIRS ONLY)
- Approver URL: https://nextcatalog.wku.edu/courseleaf/approve/
- Select “Your Role” from dropdown list
- Select the course or program curriculum proposal (double click)
- According to the committee (dis)approval, choose Edit, Rollback, or Approve (Rollback requires choice of prior workflow step to rollback and committee comments/explanation)
Graduate Council Curriculum Committee Calendar
All due dates have an implied 8:00 AM deadline!
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,