The L.D. Brown Ag Expo Center is a multi-purpose event and educational facility located on WKU's 780 acre Agricultural Complex. Currently host to over 100 events, including horse shows and sales, conferences, meetings, equipment shows and livestock events, the available facilities can easily meet the needs of a wide variety of events. Situated right off of US 31W and directly linked to I-65 via the Natcher Parkway the Expo Center is readily accessible from any of the lodging and dining establishments in Bowling Green.
We encourage you to explore the website and contact us if you have any questions about
renting the facility.
DOGS ARE NOT ALLOWED IN THE BUILDING.
Upcoming Event Information
- Friday-Sunday, June 23-25: RuFF! Run for Fun Agility
- Wednesday-Sunday, June 28-July 2: American Black Hereford Association Junior Nationals
- Saturday, July 8: Southern Kentucky Team Penning
- Friday-Saturday, July 14-15: Santa Gertrudis Show & Sale
- Friday- Saturday, July 21-22: Kentucky Junior Livestock Expo
- Saturday- Sunday, July 29-30: AMHA Bluegrass Classic Show
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,