Educational Opportunity Centers, a TRiO Program
Free help for adults! Get Connected to
Education and your future!
Choose your path!
TRIO/EOC Program Operations Guide
Adult learners, EOC is committed to helping you reach your educational dreams!
- GED Completion – For assistance or questions regarding GED Completion,
contact Rita Meredith at 270-745-5209 or email@example.com.
- High School Diploma Completion – For assistance or questions regarding high school completion, contact Rita Meredith at 270-745-5209 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- College, Vo-Tech or Training Application - For assistance or questions regarding application or entry to college or Vo-Tech contact
for Bowling Green,
Rita Meredith, 270-745-5209 or email@example.com.
and for Glasgow, Kathy Fraim, 270-861-6950 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- FAFSA – Kathy and Rita are available via Zoom
Contact Glasgow, Kathy Fraim, 270-861-6950 or email@example.com
Contact Bowling Green, Rita Meredith, 270-745-5209 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Study Skills Resources – For information on study skills resources contact Rita Meredith, 270-745-5209 or email@example.com
- Self Care Advice for Adult Learners – For tips to stay engaged with your education, contact Rita Meredith, 270-745-5209 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- For General Questions about the EOC Program –
Contact Bowling Green- Rita Meredith, 270-745-5292 or email@example.com Glasgow- Kathy Fraim, 270-861-6950 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Administrative Assistance – Contact Betsy Lewis, 270-745-4441 or email@example.com.
- For the latest information about WKU’s response to COVID-19, visit https://www.wku.edu/covid19
The Educational Opportunity Centers (EOC) is a TRiO program funded by the US Department of Education. The EOC program provides counseling and information on college admissions to low income and first generation adults age 19 or older who desire to enter, reenter, or continue a program of postsecondary education.
The EOC program also provides services to improve the financial and economic literacy of participants. An important objective of the program is to counsel participants on financial aid options, including basic financial planning skills, and to assist in the application process.
The goal of the EOC program is to increase the number of adult participants who enroll in postsecondary education institutions.
FREE Assistance with:
For any additional questions or
to schedule an appointment
Main office in Bowling Green
Jones Jaggers Hall, Room 107
Bowling Green, KY 42101
500 Hilltopper Drive
Glasgow, KY 42141