YOU CAN GO TO COLLEGE AND WE CAN HELP YOU DO IT
The Educational Opportunity Centers offers FREE ASSISTANCE to individuals age 19 years and older in completing their FAFSA
(Free Application for Federal Student Aid). Individuals will need to bring their previous year Federal Income Tax Form. The FAFSA
is an important tool that is used to determine Federal Pell and State Grant eligibility, as well as other types of student financial assistance.
If you need free assistance with Applying for Financial Aid or College - It's as Easy as 1-2-3
- Call 270-745-4441 for an appointment with and EOC counselor.
- Bring tax information to your appointment to complete FAFSA
- Complete college admission form with your EOC counselor.
For Federal Guidelines
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid
- Financial Aid - Student Guide
- Federal Student Aid
- Kentucky Higher Education Assistance Authority
- Videos for Cash Basics, Insurance, Credit Cards, College Money,
Credit Score, Cell Phones & Monthly Plan Information