WKU REGIONAL CAMPUSES
Admissions open houses scheduled
|Date: Wednesday, August 1st, 2012||Return to Archive|
WKU’s Office of Admissions will be hosting several open houses for prospective students and their families.
WKU Admissions has the following open house events scheduled with faculty, staff, financial aid and admissions personnel available to provide information and answer questions:
- Hopkinsville: 10 a.m.-noon Aug. 18 at the James E. Bruce Convention Center, 303 Conference Center Drive, Hopkinsville.
- Nashville, Tenn.: 6:30 p.m. Sept. 6 at Embassy Suites Nashville South, 820 Crescent Centre Drive, Franklin, Tenn.
- Somerset: 6:30 p.m. (Eastern time) Sept. 13 at Rural Development Center, 2292 South Highway 27, Somerset.
- Owensboro: 6:30 p.m. Sept. 27 at the RiverPark Center, 101 Daviess St., Owensboro.
- Louisville: 6:30 p.m. (Eastern time) Oct. 2 at the Muhammad Ali Center, 144 N. Sixth St., Louisville.
- Northern Kentucky: 6:30 p.m. (Eastern time) Oct. 4 at Hilton Cincinnati Airport, 7373 Turfway Road, Florence.
- Bowling Green: 6:30 p.m. Oct. 9 at WKU’s Mass Media and Technology Hall, 1660 Normal Drive, Bowling Green.
- Elizabethtown: 6:30 p.m. (Eastern time) Oct. 11 at the Pritchard Community Center, 404 S. Mulberry St., Elizabethtown.
- Lexington: 6:30 p.m. (Eastern time) Oct. 16 at Embassy Suites, 1801 Newtown Pike, Lexington.
To register for open house events, visit http://www.wku.edu/admissions/openhouses/offsiteopenhouses.php, call 800-495-8463 or email email@example.com.
Contact: Ryan Fox, (270) 745-2551.
Joel Pett, publitzer prize-winning editorial cartoonist will be speaking at the next Kentucky Live event on October 19.
Lives of the Stars will be presented Oct. 24-Nov. 21 at WKU’s Hardin Planetarium.
The inaugural YAS Book Con will take place downtown and feature 35 authors.
Shelby Bandel, a graduate student in Psychological Sciences at WKU, is a recipient of a 2017 Graduate Research Scholarship from the American Psychological Foundation (APF) and the Council of Graduate Departments of Psychology.
Get a glimpse of some of the beautiful photos featured in his book.
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,