- Center for Robert Penn Warren Studies
- Creative Writing Graduate Profiles
- English Club Page
- English Department Internship Program
- English Majors' Weblog
- General Education Classes
- Jim Wayne Miller Celebration of Writing
- Teaching English as a Second Language
- Victorians: A Journal of Culture and Literature
- Writing Center
- Writing Project
Time: 12:40pm - 1:35pm
Location: CH 104
Steve Vest, editor and publisher of Kentucky Monthly (see http://kentuckymonthly.com/) will be visiting Dr. Jones' ENG 402 Editing and Publishing class. The class period is from 12:40-1:35 p.m. in CH 104, and anyone is welcome to attend (just please stay for the entire presentation).
If you are interested in a career in editing or publishing, it's encouraged that you attend this presentation. Because Mr. Vest worked for several different publications before founding Kentucky Monthly, he can speak broadly about the opportunities in this field. If you will attend, please send Dr. Jones (email@example.com) so she can plan accordingly.