- Future Student Information
- Frequently Asked Questions about our Requirements
- NEW Guaranteed BSN Nursing Admission FORM - for High School Students with ACT Composite score of 23 or above
- Nursing Scholarships
- NEW APA Writing for Nursing Students
- Associate of Science in Nursing
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Second BS/BA Degree Entry Option
- Registered Nurse to BSN
- Graduate Nursing
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
Policies, Forms and Handbooks
Lora Moore, MSN, RN, CNE
Office: C144 South Campus
Lora Moore is an Associate Professor in the School of Nursing at WKU. She earned a MSN in Adult Critical Care from Vanderbilt University in 1993. Her nursing practice background is in critical care nursing. She currently teaches Medical-Surgical Nursing III and Calculations for Nursing in the WKU ASN Program. As LPN Coordinator, she works individually with LPNs to determine admission eligibility and to personalize the LPNs’ curricular plan.
Mrs. Moore is a member of the National League for Nursing (NLN) and the American Association of Critical-Care Nurses (AACN). She has been recognized by NLN as a Certified Nurse Educator (CNE) since 2007 and is also certified as Critical Care Registered Nurse (CCRN).
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,