- Future Student Information
- NEW Guaranteed Nursing Admission FORM - for High School Students with ACT Composite score of 23 or above
- Pre-Nursing Student Forms
- Nursing Scholarships
- NEW APA Writing for Nursing Students
- Associate Degree in Nursing
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Second BS/BA Degree Entry Option
- Registered Nurse to BSN
- LPN to RN
- Graduate Nursing
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
Policies, Forms and Handbooks
Dr. Deborah Williams
Professor, Transitional Retiree
Dr. Williams has degrees from WKU, Vanderbilt University, and University of Louisville. Her areas of specialty are psychiatric-mental health nursing and nursing education.
She has taught in the Associate Degree Nursing Program, the prelicensure BSN Program, and the RN to BSN Program. Dr. Williams served as the prelicensure program coordinator for approximately 10 years.
Professional memberships include Kentucky Nurses Association/American Nurses Association and Sigma Theta Tau International Nursing Honor Society. Dr. Williams has published in the areas of mental health nursing, nursing education, and preparation for NCLEX success.