- Future Student Information
- NEW Guaranteed Nursing Admission FORM - for High School Students with ACT of 23 or above
- Pre-Nursing Student Forms
- Nursing Scholarships
- NEW APA Writing for Nursing Students
- Associate Degree in Nursing
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Second BS/BA Degree Entry Option
- Registered Nurse to BSN
- LPN to RN
- Graduate Nursing
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
Policies, Forms and Handbooks
Barbara Minix, MSN, RN
Office: South Campus C156
Barbara Minix began her relationship with the Associate Degree Nursing Program at WKU in 2007 as a part-time clinical instructor. In August 2012 she became a full-time faculty member serving as clinical instructor in the Associate Degree Nursing Program.
Ms. Minix is a graduate of Western Kentucky University with an Associate of Science Degree in Nursing in 1970, a Bachelor of Science in Nursing in 1989, and a Master of Science in Nursing Education in 2005.
In addition she taught for approximately five years at the Bowling Green Technical College in the practical nursing program.
Ms. Minix has worked in a variety of clinical areas that includes Emergency Nursing, Intensive Care, Pediatric Intensive Care, Medical-Surgical Nursing and Home Health Nursing. Her primary focus is in Critical Care.