Majors and Minors Fair
The Academic Advising & Retention Center is happy to announce the 2013 Majors and Minors Fair was a success. The 2013 Majors and Minors Fair had 929 WKU students in attendance. 67% of attendees were first-year students. Over 50 WKU departments and academic support offices on campus participated in the 2013 Majors and Minors Fair!
AARC would like to give a big THANK YOU to everyone who helped to support the event. We couldn't do it without you!
WKU has a number of students who are still searching for the major path that will lead them to success and fulfillment, and the Majors and Minors Fair presents them with an invaluable opportunity to explore numerous options at once.
The Academic Advising & Retention Center is already preparing for the 2014 Majors and Minors Fair. Please check back for details on this annual event.
2013 Majors and Minors Fair Donations
As in previous years, the 2014 Majors and Minors Fair will include great door prizes. Listed below are the donations we received for the 2013 Majors and Minors Fair.
WKU Campus Community
- College of Health and Human Services (Two Barnes and Noble Nooks)
- College of Education and Behavioral Sciences (Tervis Tumbler)
- Honors College (Four $25 gift cards to The WKU Store)
- Ogden College of Science and Engineering (Four $50 gift cards to The WKU Store)
- Potter College of Arts & Letters (Three prize packages from The WKU Store)
- WellU ($25 gift card to Kroger)
Bowling Green Community
- Baskin-Robbins (One $27 gift card)
- Great American Donut Shop (Four gift certificates for a dozen donuts)
- On the Bone Chophouse (Two $25 gift cards)
- National Corvette Museum (Four free family admission passes)
- Regina Webb Salon and Spa (Gift basket valued at over $30)
- The WKU Store (800 bags for participant use)
- Toot's (Four $10 gift certificates)
- Water Works Auto Wash (Three gift certificates for a full service car wash)
Register for 2014 Majors and Minors Fair
Online Registration Form
This file is a fillable electronic PDF form. Please open the file directly in Adobe Reader® to fill it out. Get the free latest version of Adobe Reader®. Please complete the form and save a copy for your records. Click the "Submit Form" button to return the completed form by email. You will receive a confirmation email when your registration form has been processed.