Hiking with Dogs 101
- Date: Monday, September 16th, 2019
- Time: 5:00pm - 6:00pm
- Location: WKU Challenge Course
Included: Awesome trails for pups and humans alike!
Instructions: meet us at the covered pavilion @ 5:00pm
Address: 500 Bennett Lane, Bowling Green, KY, 42104
Learn about our local, dog-friendly trails and how to have fun with your furry pal while preserving the environment you’re in! We will cover doggie poops, hydration, trail behaviors and how to have the best possible trail time with your pooch.
*Please bring a water bottle for yourself and enough for your pup!*
Prior registration is appreciated!
REGISTER ONLINE TODAY!
Follow the instructions below
1. Go to https://online.spectrumng.net/wku (it will open a new window!)
2. Click "Do not have login" (you will need to make an account!)
3. Enter your 800# (or 500# if a Preston Only Member) for the Member Number (even if you do not have a current membership!)
4. Choose a username and password for your online account with us.
5. Once you have an account set up, click the Home Icon in the top left (the picture, not the actual home letters)
6. Click on Program Registration in the middle of the page!
7. Select ‘ORAC’
8. Select the trip or skill clinic you want!
9. Add to Cart
10. Continue to Cart
11. This should take you to the Payment Summary Screen. Enter your payment info and hit Submit Payment.
12. BAMM You're registered for a trip