Green Topper Certification
Interested in earning your community service hours through WKU Recycling & Surplus?
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your email please include:
- Days and times that you are available
- What tasks you're interested in:
- WKU Surplus: receiving and moving campus property along in an environmentally, socially, and economically responsible way.
- Recycling during Athletics events
- Recycling support (designing and distributing signage, outreach, physical sorting, bin distribution, etc.)
- Individual and group projects specific to your organization or class
- Research opportunities
- Food Waste: assisting with composting operations and/or food recovery
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,