- Studying Psychology
- Experiencing Psychology
- Careers in Psychology
- Regional Campuses
- About the Department
- Mission Statement
- Contact Us
- College of Education and Behavioral Sciences
Press Enter to Search
The Department of Psychology is a student-focused, collaborative, and innovative unit that serves the university community.
The Department of Psychology strives to provide:
- High quality teaching, training, and advising of students with an emphasis on rigor, pursuit of continual improvement, and preparation for employment or graduate study.
- Basic and applied research with a focus on mentoring students in the research process.
- Applied graduate programs that produce practitioner-scholars prepared to serve the Commonwealth of Kentucky and surrounding regions.
- A team environment where faculty members collaborate and work well together with the goal of advancing both the department and individual faculty members.
- Identification and facilitation of areas of excellence for individuals, cohorts, and the entire department.
(JANUARY 1, 2015)
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,