- Studying Psychology
- Experiencing Psychology
- Careers in Psychology
- Regional Campuses
- About the Department
- Mission Statement
- Contact Us
- College of Education and Behavioral Sciences
Press Enter to Search
Welcome to the Department of Psychology!Welcome!
- Do you have an interest in helping people?
- Do you wonder why people, including you, choose to behave in certain ways?
- Would you like to have flexibility in designing your degree?
- Are you interested in self-improvement?
- Do you desire a range of skills that employers and graduate schools value?
Then one of Psychology's programs may be for you. For undergraduates, we offer
- a BA in Psychology as well as
- a concentration in Forensic Psychology
- a concentration in Sport Psychology
- a flexible minor in Psychology and
- a minor in Clinical and Community Behavioral Health.
We have three graduate programs:
- a Masters concentration in Clinical Psychology,
- an Ed.S. in School Psychology, and
- a Psy.D. in Applied Psychology.
Our faculty are active researchers and offer opportunities for students (both undergraduates and graduates) to collaborate on research projects. We welcome you to meet with any of our highly qualified faculty advisers if you are interested in learning more about any of our programs.
Please browse through our website and contact us with any questions. We look forward to working with you to achieve your goals!
Steve Wininger and Pitt Derryberry
WKU’s school psychology graduate program was granted Full Approval after its recent national re-accreditation application. The Program Accreditation Board of the National Association of School Psychologists announced its decision Feb. 1, 2017. The national recognition of the program is through 2022.
Congratulations to Dr. Samuel Kim for receiving the Pearson/Trainers of School Psychologists 2017 Professional Development Junior Faculty Scholarship.
His poster with Katherine Marcum and Morgan Hestand is “Mentoring, interpersonal relationships, and suicidal ideation in college students.”
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,