- Alternative Breaks
- Dynamic Leadership Institute
- High School Leadership Conference
- WKU Leadership Conference
- Make A Difference Day
- National Volunteer Week
- Relay for Life
- St. Jude Up 'til Dawn
- United Way Efforts
- Volunteering in Progress - V.I.P.
- Weekend in the Woods
Forms & Applications
Events & Projects...
Cornhole Tournament... Sponsored by DLI Phase III, this tournament will benefit the Potter Children's Home and Family MInistries.
When: November 14, 2013
Where: South Lawn
Time: 2 PM - 5 PM
Register your team today and receive two free entries into the raffle for a set of WKU Cornhole Boards! Click here for more info and the registration form.
November VIP (Volunteerism In Progress)...
Big Red's Box of Blessings
We will be filling shoe boxes with fun things, school supplies, hygiene items and candy for the less fortunate kids of Bowlign green so that they can have a Christmas present and know that we care about them!
- 2 Items = 1 Service Hour....items can be dropped off in the Student Activities Office located in Cravens 0013.
- Day of Service: Saturday, December 7, 2014, is the day we will be passing out the boxes to children in the Bowling Green community.
- Questions? Contact Vanessa David, Student Activities Graduate Assistant at firstname.lastname@example.org, or McKinley Mason at email@example.com.
Alternative Winter & Spring Breaks 2014...
Click here to find out where we are going and what we may do! Applications are now available, and deadlines are approaching. Sign up today to reserve your space for either or both of these great service/learning opportunities!
The Department of Student Activities has implemented various programs to promote Leadership & Volunteerism among the student body of Western Kentucky University. The Office of Leadership & Volunteerism provides students with a variety of programs to choose from, and becoming involved is as easy as contacting any of the following:
Mindy Johnson, Assistant Director firstname.lastname@example.org, 270.745.2060
Crystal Hardeman, Coordinator email@example.com, 270.745.4434