Leadership & Volunteerism Programs
- Alternative Breaks
- Dynamic Leadership Institute
- High School Leadership Conference
- Leadership Trainings
- Make a Difference Day
- National Volunteer Week
- Relay for LIfe
- St. Jude Up Til Dawn
- The WKU Leadership Conference
- United Way Efforts
- V.I.P.-Volunteering in Progress
- Weekend in the Woods
The Alive Center
Like us on Facebook...
Comment on Twitter...
New Announcements and Deadlines for Alternative Spring Break 2016!
The Alternative Breaks scheduled for the Spring 2016 semester are Washington, D.C. & Tupelo, MS
- March 5-11, 2016
- Application Deadline: Wednesday, February 17, 2016
- Selected applicants will be notified by Monday, February 22
- Student Cost: $100.00
- Pre-departure meeting on Monday, February 29
- To Apply, click here: 2016 Alternative Spring Break Application: Tupelo, MS
- March 5-11, 2016 (Spring Break)
- Application Deadline: Tuesday, November 24, 4 PM, to Student Activities located in DSU 2059
- Student Cost: $250.00
- Includes all meals, round trip airfare, lodging, tickets transportation, etc.
- To Apply, click here: 2016 Alternative Spring Break Application: Washington, D.C.
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,