Leadership & Volunteerism Programs
- Alternative Breaks
- Dynamic Leadership Institute
- High School Leadership Conference
- Leadership Trainings
- Make a Difference Day
- National Volunteer Week
- Relay for LIfe
- St. Jude Up Til Dawn
- The WKU Leadership Conference
- United Way Efforts
- V.I.P.-Volunteering in Progress
- Weekend in the Woods
The Alive Center
Like us on Facebook...
Comment on Twitter...
New Announcements and Deadlines for Alternative Fall Break 2015!
The Alternative Break scheduled for the Fall 2015 semester is:
- New Orleans, LA
- September 30-October 3 (Fall Break)
- Application Deadline: Wednesday, September 16, 2015, 4 PM, to Student Activities located in DSU 2059
- Participant Notification: Participants will be announced on Friday, September 18, 2015
- Deposit Due: Friday, September 25, 2015
- Student Cost: $100.00
- Includes travel, lodging, activity cost and one meal
- To apply, click here: Alternative Fall Break 2015 Application
- Note: As the application deadline has passed, the capacity for the New Orleans, LA
Alternative Fall Break trip has reach capacity. Thank you to all who applied!
- Note: As the application deadline has passed, the capacity for the New Orleans, LA Alternative Fall Break trip has reach capacity. Thank you to all who applied!
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,