- Floor Plans
- 1350 KY Street Photo Gallery
- 1355 KY Street Photo Gallery
- Contact Us
The WKU Kentucky Street Apartments are owned and operated by the WKU Department of Housing and Residence Life. They are situated on the north side of campus. There are two apartment buildings, one on each side of Kentucky Street, 1350 and 1355. This on-campus apartment option allows students to have the experience of living off-campus with the convenience of living steps away from the Hill.
1350 Kentucky Street Apartments (attached to Alumni Square Garage) opened in the fall of 2012. These 2 bedroom units are available to WKU Juniors and Seniors. Each lessee has their own bedroom and shares a common space kitchen and living room.
The WKU 1355 Kentucky Street Apartments opened in the fall of 2014 and include one-bedroom and two-bedroom options.
All units are identical and come with the following amenities:
- Fully furnished with a couch, coffee table, bar stools (1350 Kentucky Street only), full size bed, dresser and nightstand
- Stainless Steel Appliances - refrigerator, stove, dishwasher
- Washer and Dryer
- Crown Molding
- Granite Counter Tops
- Utility Closet
- Closets in Bedroom with Wire Shelving
- Tiled Bathrooms
- Ceiling Fans in Living Room and Bedrooms
- Window Blinds
- Full time and approved part time students
- Over 60 earned credit hours
- 11-month lease with option for 12
- 11-month lease ends June 30
- If you re-sign, your second lease term starts July 1
- Apartment rent will be applied to your WKU student account. Scholarships and financial aid can be applied - View Rates
- Utility (Electricity) Allowance - $40/month/person, all others included
- Cable and Internet included in rent
Phone: (270) 745-4508
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,