Like GWS on Facebook
Gender & Women’s Studies Travel Reimbursement
The Gender & Women’s Studies Program is committed to supporting opportunities for enrichment and professional development for students and faculty who are active participants in the program.
- Students enrolled in the undergraduate minor or graduate certificate
- Faculty and staff who have demonstrated a commitment to the GWS Program
- Gender & Women’s Studies Program staff
Examples of travel activities:
- Presenting a paper on a topic in gender & women’s studies at any conference
- Attending a Gender & Women’s Studies conference
- Doing research for a project that requires travel
- Attending a training workshop relevant to the GWS Program
The amount available for individuals will vary according to how many requests are received, what time of year the request is made, and what other expenses the program is experiencing. The maximum amount per academic year is $300.
Applicants submit a letter, travel request form, and supporting documents. There is no deadline, but applicants are encouraged to apply promptly. Decisions will be made by the director in consultation with the steering committee.