About our Ambassadors
Ogden College Ambassadors are an elite group of leaders who represent the College and assist with recruitment and retention. An Ambassador's job is to help visitors understand that WKU is truly an exceptional place for them. Membership in this group is selective.
- Represent Ogden College at student recruitment and career events both on-and off-campus (transportation to off-campus events provided)
- Participation in new student orientation days (ATP)
- Provide campus tours to prospective students, their parents, and other campus visitors
- Assist with student awards banquets, Honors luncheon, science fairs and similar events
- Ogden College of Science & Engineering major
- Full-time enrollment as an undergraduate student
- Sophomore standing or higher
- Cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher
- Excellent oral communication skills and poise in dealing with diverse groups of visitors
- Attend a mandatory training session and monthly meetings with the ambassador supervisor
- Ability to devote at least 30 hours per semester while maintaining required GPA
- $500 scholarship per semester
- Ogden College of Science & Engineering apparel
- Getting acquainted with other students, faculty, and staff
- Great resume builder
How to Apply
1. Make sure you meet the requirements for becoming an Ambassador.
New Ogden College Student Ambassadors are selected in April (fall ambassador) and November (spring ambassador) of each year.
Contact Jennifer Anderson at (270) 745-6180 or firstname.lastname@example.org.