Admissions open houses scheduled
|Date: Wednesday, August 1st, 2012||Return to Archive|
WKU’s Office of Admissions will be hosting several open houses for prospective students and their families.
WKU Admissions has the following open house events scheduled with faculty, staff, financial aid and admissions personnel available to provide information and answer questions:
- Hopkinsville: 10 a.m.-noon Aug. 18 at the James E. Bruce Convention Center, 303 Conference Center Drive, Hopkinsville.
- Nashville, Tenn.: 6:30 p.m. Sept. 6 at Embassy Suites Nashville South, 820 Crescent Centre Drive, Franklin, Tenn.
- Somerset: 6:30 p.m. (Eastern time) Sept. 13 at Rural Development Center, 2292 South Highway 27, Somerset.
- Owensboro: 6:30 p.m. Sept. 27 at the RiverPark Center, 101 Daviess St., Owensboro.
- Louisville: 6:30 p.m. (Eastern time) Oct. 2 at the Muhammad Ali Center, 144 N. Sixth St., Louisville.
- Northern Kentucky: 6:30 p.m. (Eastern time) Oct. 4 at Hilton Cincinnati Airport, 7373 Turfway Road, Florence.
- Bowling Green: 6:30 p.m. Oct. 9 at WKU’s Mass Media and Technology Hall, 1660 Normal Drive, Bowling Green.
- Elizabethtown: 6:30 p.m. (Eastern time) Oct. 11 at the Pritchard Community Center, 404 S. Mulberry St., Elizabethtown.
- Lexington: 6:30 p.m. (Eastern time) Oct. 16 at Embassy Suites, 1801 Newtown Pike, Lexington.
To register for open house events, visit http://www.wku.edu/admissions/openhouses/offsiteopenhouses.php, call 800-495-8463 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact: Ryan Fox, (270) 745-2551.
MATHCOUNTS represents the Kentucky Society of Professional Engineers’ (KSPE) ongoing commitment to encourage sixth, seventh and eighth grade students to strengthen skills in math, science, leadership and teamwork.
Annual event features Science in the Public Interest keynote and WKU graduate and undergraduate research projects from diverse disciplines
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,