Resources for the News Media
Media Relations staff assist members of the news media seeking information about the University or any of its divisions, colleges or departments. Please contact Bob Skipper or Tommy Newton at (270) 745-4295.
Please visit the following links for frequently requested information.
- News Releases
- Open Records Requests
- WKU Quick Facts Page (PDF)
- WKU Graduate Lists
- WKU Dean's and President's Lists
- WKU Administrative Department Phone List (XLSX)
- WKU 2011 Fact Book
- Image Archive
- WKU Main Campus Map
- WKU Main Campus Parking Map
Accessing WiFi on Campus
Members of the media needing wireless Internet access may use the WKU-Guest network.
- Using your wireless client software, discover and connect to the WKU-Guest network.
- Open a web browser and attempt to browse a site. When this step is performed, you will be prompted with a “splash page” that will contain information regarding the WKU-Guest network and the Acceptable Use Policy in order to use this resource.
- Guests must agree to the Acceptable Use Policy in order to use this resource.
- This access has some limitations. If you need greater access, contact Media Relations at (270) 745-4295 and request a sponsored account.