About the WKU Board of Regents
The governing body of Western Kentucky University is an 11 member Board of Regents. Eight of the members are appointed by the Governor from among nominees submitted by a nominating commission. These members serve up to two six-year terms.
Faculty and staff representatives are elected by their peers to three-year terms. The student representative is the President of the Student Government Association and is elected to a one-year term.
All members have voting privileges.
2014 Meeting Schedule / Agendas*
Unless otherwise noted, board meetings take place in the Cornelius A. Martin Regents Room located on the second floor of the Mass Media and Technology Hall.
- First Quarterly Meeting - January 24, 2014 (AGENDA)
- Second Quarterly Meeting - April 18, 2014
- Special Budget Approval Meeting and Committees: June 27, 2014
- Board of Regents Retreat - July 24, 2014
- Third Quarterly Meeting - July 25, 2014
- Fourth Quarterly Meeting - October 24, 2014
- First Quarterly Meeting - January 23, 2015
- March 28, 2014
- June 27, 2014
- September 26, 2014
- December 12, 2014