- Bachelor of Science in Entrepreneurship
- Bachelor of Science in International Business
- Bachelor of Science in International Business with a Dual Degree from St. Etienne France
- Bachelor of Science in Management
- Minor in Business Administration
- Minor in Entrepreneurship
- Minor in International Business
- Management Staff
- Contact Information
- Degree Forms
- Sample Schedules
- Student Accomplishments
Dr. Dana Cosby
Executive in Residence
Office: GH 213
Dr. Cosby studies and presents guest lectures on Workplace Incivility with a special interest in the impact of human resource practices on the phenomenon. In addition she has studied and published in the area of Sustainability. She has presented papers at the Academy for Human Resource Development and the Academic Business World International Conference.
- PhD University of Louisville, Human Resources Development emphasis
- MA Western Kentucky University, Organizational Communication
- SPHR (Senior Professional in Human Resources – designation earned through the national Society for Human Resource Management)
- CCP (Certified Compensation Professional – designation earned through the national World at Work organization)
Dr Cosby's experience includes leadership roles in both private and public sectors. She was an executive with a billion dollar multi-national organization with oversight for a number of corporate functions, including strategic planning, change management, risk management, compensation and benefits, training and organizational development, employee communications, and governmental affairs. She also served as the Chair of the Management and CIS Department at Lindsey Wilson College before joining WKU.
Dr. Cosby is a member of the international Society for Human Resource Management and World at Work. She is a member of the local Southern Kentucky Society for Human Resource Management chapter, where she is a member of the board of directors. She is also a graduate of Leadership Bowling Green and has served on a number of non-profit boards, including United Way of South Central Kentucky, Barren River Child Advocacy Center, the International Center, the Warren County-Bowling Green International Festival, and Plum Tree Montessori School.