LGBTQI Weekly Support Group
Affirmation – Support – Encouragement LGBTQI stands for: Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Questioning and Intersex The Counseling & Testing Center would like to invite any interested student to attend a weekly LGBTQI support group. No appointment necessary- Join us in a comfortable and safe atmosphere. The sessions are confidential and any concern is welcome.
Starting on Monday September 21 at noon in Potter Hall 408.
Meeting will in on each Monday and you are welcome to bring your lunch and enjoy the meeting.
For more information: Dr. Eric Manley Call: 270-745-3159
- The Invisible War, February 24, 2015 at 7:30
- Sexual Assault Response Protocol
- 7 Lies We Need to Stop Telling About Young African-American Men
- Online Mental Health Screening
- Client Satisfaction Survey
- Master Degree Internship Program
- Doctoral Internship Program
- American Counseling Association
- American Psychological Association
- Barren River Area Safe Space
- Hope Harbor Sexual Assault Prevention
- Kentucky Alcoholics Anonymous
- Kentucky Board for Professional Counselors
- Kentucky Psychological Association
- Medical Center of Bowling Green
- National Alliance on Mental Illness
- QPR Institute
- Suicide Prevention Research Center
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,