- Frequently Asked Questions
- Join the Mental Health List Serve
- Practicum & Internship
- Reqs. For Graduation
- Department Policies
Clinical Mental Health and Marriage and Family Therapy Practicum and Internship Information
CNS 591 and 596
Please follow the directions for completing and submitting each form. The directions are located at the bottom of each form. All documents must be in PDF format and submitted electronically via e-mail.
- Informed Consent
- Practicum Application Form *
- Practicum Site and Supervision Contract *
- Practicum/Internship Hour Log
- Internship Site and Supervision Contract *
- Plan of Action for Course Completion
- Petition for Change in Practicum or Internship Site
- Midterm Evaluation of Student Counselor's Performance
- Final Evaluation of Student Counselor's Performance
- Student Counselor Evaluation of Supervisor
- Student Evaluation of Site
- Permission to Video
*: Microsoft Word files marked with an asterisk (*) are forms where only certain fields can be edited.
Directions for working with the Forms
- Make a folder on your computer for "Practicum and Internship forms"
- Right click on each link above and choose "save as", and save the file to the folder you created in the above step.
- After you have saved all the files, go to the folder where you just saved the files, find the file you want to print, or edit and edit it there.
- After editing a file, you can attach it to email or print it out, or save it for future editing.