Congratulations to the CHHS Faculty Award Recipients
|Date: Thursday, February 14th, 2013||Return to Archive|
The 2012-2013 CHHS Outstanding Faculty Award recipients for Teaching, Research/Creative Activity, Student Advisement, and Public Service are:
- Teaching – Eileen Arnold – Social Work
- Research/Creativity – Kathleen Abrahamson – Public Health
- Student Advisement – Fred Gibson, Kinesiology, Recreation and Sport
- Public Service – Jay Gabbard, Social Work
Eileen Arnold Kathleen Abrahamson Fred Gibson Jay Gabbard
The CHHS Sabbatical & Faculty Awards Committee did an outstanding job in selection and review of CHHS applications. Members of theCHHS Sabbatical & Faculty Awards committee are:
1. Ashley Fox, Communication Disorders
2. Darbi Haynes-Lawrence, Family and Consumer Sciences
3. Raymond Poff, (Committee Chair) Kinesiology, Recreation and Sport
4. Cathy Abell, School of Nursing
5. Becky Tabor, Allied Health-Dental Hygiene
6. Tom Nicholson, Public Health
7. Gary Villereal, Social Work
A new partnership between the Barren County Detention Center and Western Kentucky University has kicked off with half a dozen or so inmates getting preventive care from dental hygiene students.
A Western Kentucky University team of researchers, Evie Oregon, PhD, Lauren McCoy, J.D. and Lacee Carmon-Johnson, PhD, have been awarded an NCAA Innovations in Research and Practice grant to design a 100% Online Athlete Bridge to Career Development (A.B.
The WKU Recreation Administration program will offer their second annual summer fly-fishing course in Montana for high school students.
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,