Congratulations to the CHHS Faculty Award Recipients
|Date: Thursday, February 14th, 2013||Return to Archive|
The 2012-2013 CHHS Outstanding Faculty Award recipients for Teaching, Research/Creative Activity, Student Advisement, and Public Service are:
- Teaching – Eileen Arnold – Social Work
- Research/Creativity – Kathleen Abrahamson – Public Health
- Student Advisement – Fred Gibson, Kinesiology, Recreation and Sport
- Public Service – Jay Gabbard, Social Work
Eileen Arnold Kathleen Abrahamson Fred Gibson Jay Gabbard
The CHHS Sabbatical & Faculty Awards Committee did an outstanding job in selection and review of CHHS applications. Members of theCHHS Sabbatical & Faculty Awards committee are:
1. Ashley Fox, Communication Disorders
2. Darbi Haynes-Lawrence, Family and Consumer Sciences
3. Raymond Poff, (Committee Chair) Kinesiology, Recreation and Sport
4. Cathy Abell, School of Nursing
5. Becky Tabor, Allied Health-Dental Hygiene
6. Tom Nicholson, Public Health
7. Gary Villereal, Social Work
Kelsey Bullock, a graduate student in the Master of Science in Environmental and Occupational Health Science, will intern with the National Institutes of Health (NIH).
Building upon decades of partnership in academic programs to train clinicians to meet the growing demand for additional healthcare professionals, Med Center Health and WKU on Friday (Aug. 19) announced that the hospital will begin construction of the Med
Sherrice Dubose (WKU alumni) became a staff member of the National Interscholastic Athletic Administrators Association on June 27, 2016.
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,