Stay Connected to the Gordon Ford College of Business
There are a variety of ways to keep in touch as a constituent of the college.
On the Web
- Join the Gordon Ford College of Business Facebook Group - Utilize one of the web's most popular social networking site to get updates about the college.
- Follow us on Twitter - The college will provide post tweets about major events and college related news.
- Update Your WKU Alumni Profile - Check out the WKU Alumni profile page, Big Red Space.
At the WKU Campus
- Join us for the Annual Gordon Ford College of Business Homecoming - The Annual Homecoming Gathering is a wonderful opportunity to establish relationships with various constituents of the Gordon Ford College of Business.
- Be a Part of Business Careers Day - Alumni are always welcome to share their experiences with their own careers, business, and ventures.
Across the Globe
- Sponsor a Gordon Ford College of Business Alumni Event - Gordon Ford College of Business Alumni can be found across the globe. Sponsor an event in your city and let us know about it!
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,