Click a date to view materials for that meeting (if posted).
|Items Due to Tonya||Curriculum Committee Meeting||Items Due to UCC||UCC Meeting|
The Gordon Ford Curriculum Committee is a committee that receives reviews, evaluates, and approves all programs, program requirements, courses, and all catalog text for the undergraduate and graduate programs offered by the College. The GFCC also has the responsibility for identifying and approving the learning outcomes for each program and for developing and implementing assessment programs for the programs.
- Dr. Michelle Trawick, Associate Dean for Faculty and Administration (Chair)
- Dr. Mark Ross, Department of Accounting
- Dr. Evelyn Thrasher, Department of Computer Information Systems
- Dr. Claudia Strow, Department of Economics
- Dr. LeAnne Coder, Department of Management
- Mr. Chris Derry, Department of Marketing
- Dr. Indudeep Chhachhi, Department of Finance
- Dr. Pat Jordon, Director of Student Services, ex officio
- Dr. Ray Blankenship, Director of Assurance of Learning, ex officio
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,