TutorTrac is a scheduling program that you can use to make appointments for tutoring. This system is very easy to use and requires no special login IDs or passwords. At the entrance screen, simply input your NetID and your NetID password. Use TutorTrac to find the course you need tutoring in, click on the course, and look to find a convenient time or a specific tutor. If you ever need help making an appointment, please don't hesitate to call us at (270) 745-6254. We are always happy to assist in any way possible.
Log-in to TutorTrac to schedule your next tutoring appointment.
Tracking Study Hours
- Log-in to TutorTrac with your NetID and NetID password
- click on Go To
- click on Visit History
- This report will show you every login for the semester in minutes.
**Remember the week begins on Sunday and ends on Saturday.
**If you are currently logged in to a study center those hours will not show up online until you log out. Also, hours that you complete today may not show up until 24 hours after you logout.
Scheduling a Tutoring Appointment
1. Log-in to TutorTrac with your NetID and NetID password
2. click on Go To
3. click on Make An Appointment
4. select The_Learning_Center_DUC_A330
5. select the SUBJECT you need assistance in
6. click SEARCH
7. click on the day and time that work for your tutoring appointment
8. select the time you would like your tutoring appointment to start from the drop-box*
9.click Save Appointment
*Appointments shorter than 1 hour are not recommended. Appointments scheduled for longer than 1 hour are not allowed. The second hour of the appointment will be canceled.
Searching by subject ensures that the tutor you are seeing has had the course you have selected. If you do not search by subject your tutoring appointment will be canceled.
If you cannot find a tutor for a course listed in TutorTrac, change the date range - our tutors get booked early and may be unavailable during the date range you have selected.
If the course you are looking for is not listed in TutorTrac we do not currently have a tutor for that course. Please email email@example.com to request that course be added.
Please call (270) 745-6254 for any additional questions.