Dr. Amber Schroeder
My research interests focus primarily on (a) the use of social media in employment settings, (b) the examination of negative employee and organizational behavior (e.g., workplace deviance, cyberbullying, and discrimination), and (c) the assessment of employee personality and culture and their impact on work outcomes.
- PSYS 370 – Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- PSYS 512 – Analysis of Variance
- PSYS 572 – Organizational Psychology
- PSYS 673 – Advanced Training in Business and Industry
- PSYS 771 – Human Resources Management and Personnel Decisions for Leaders
- PSYS 773 – Employee Training and Development Issues for Leaders
- EDLD 722 – Measurement and Survey Methods for Educational Leaders
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,