TopperWell presents at BACCHUS Area 7 Regional Conference
|Author: Terri Cunningham|
Date: Tuesday, April 5th, 2011
|Return to Archive|
TopperWell members attended the BACCHUS Network Area 7 Conference at Miami University in Oxford, OH on April 1-2, 2011.
Congratulations to Erin Eaton, TopperWell President for receiving the Outstanding Area 7 Student Leader Award for excellence in Peer Education Programs!
Students from Area 7 universities Anna Kobbeman, Shayna Peters, Meredith Livingston,
and Advisor, Jataun Isenhower
Area 7 TopperWell Program Presentations:
"Knock Out Stress"
Knock Out Stress is a interactive program that allows students to relieve stress. During the program Peer Educators will learn the tools to run an interactive stress program. Participants will undergo mini workshops on Drawing Out Stress, Managing their time, and Meditation techniques. Peer Educators will leave with tools they can use to implement at their school.
"Implementing Social Norms through the Stall Street Journal"
Does your campus have a lot of misinformation out there? Do you have a lot of data and do not know what to do with it? Find out how to utilize data collected from your programs and NCHA to implement a social norms campaign at your campus with visibility. Learn how collaboration with housing can build an effective partnership for Social Norming on your campus in a fun and memorable way.
Recruiting now for Fall 2011 - Spring 2012. Here are links for more information about TopperWell Peer Health Educators:
TopperWell Website: TopperWell Peer Health Educators
TopperWell Brochure: 2011-2012 Brochure
TopperWell Application: 2011-2012 Application
For questions, please contact the Advisor, Jataun Isenhower at email@example.com or (270)-745-5653.
- All Categories
- Academic Outreach
- Continuing & Professional Development
- Distance Learning
- Summer Sessions
- Winter Term
- Career & Workforce Development
- Lifelong Learning
- Society for Lifelong Learning
- WKU On Demand
- Study Away
- Faculty-Led Study Abroad
- Center for Faculty Development
- Cohort Programs
- Dual Credit
- Event & Training Services
- All Categories
- March 2016 ICYMI
- CHHS October 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS November 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS December 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS January 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS February 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS March 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS April 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS May 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS June 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS July 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS August 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS September 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS October 2012 E-Newsletter
- April 2016 ICYMI
- CHHS November 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS December 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS January 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS February 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS March 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS April 2013 E-Newsletter
- JUNE 2016 ICYMI
- CHHS May/June 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS July 2013 E-Newsletter
- Archived CHHS News
- CHHS October 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS November 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS December 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS February 2014 E-Newsletter
- CHHS November 2014 E-Newsletter
- CHHS May 2014 E-Newsletter
- CHHS April 2014 E-Newsletter
- CHHS June 2014 E-Newsletter
- CHHS July 2014 E-Newsletter
- CHHS December 2014 E-Newsletter
- CHHS August 2014 E-Newsletter
- CHHS September 2014 E-Newsletter
- CHHS October 2014 E-Newsletter
- CHHS January 2015 E-Newsletter
- CHHS February 2015 E-Newsletter
- CHHS May 2015 E-Newsletter
- CHHS July 2015 E-Newsletter
- CHHS August 2015 E-Newsletter
- CHHS September 2015 E-Newsletter
- CHHS November 2015 E-Newsletter
- CHHS October 2015 E-Newsletter
- December 2015 ICYMI
- January 2016 ICYMI
- MAY 2016 ICYMI
- February 2016 ICYMI
- CHHS July 2016 E-Newsletter
- CHHS August 2016 E-Newsletter
- CHHS September 2016 E-Newsletter
- CHHS October 2016 E-Newsletter
- CHHS November 2016 E-Newsletter
- CHHS December 2016 E-Newsletter
- CHHS January 2017 E-Newsletter
- CHHS February 2017 E-Newsletter
- CHHS March 2017 E-Newsletter
- CHHS April 2017 E-Newsletter
- CHHS September 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS August 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS July 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS June 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS May 2011 E-Newsletter
The WKU Board of Regents will meet April 28.
The Suzanne Vitale Clinical Education Complex announced the Next Generation Initiative during a celebration of Autism After 21 Day on April 21.
WKU civil engineering students competed in the Ohio Valley Student Conference April 5-9 at The Ohio State University.
The WKU Forensics Team won both the National Forensic Association National Tournament championship and the National Forensic Association Lincoln-Douglas Debate Team Sweepstakes national championship.
Shelby Bowden, a WKU Geoscience graduate student from Greenville, South Carolina, has been awarded the prestigious 2017 Graduate Student Research Grant from the Geological Society of America for his master’s thesis project in Ethiopia.
April 21-23 weekend events include SOKY Bookfest, quilt registry, Run for Autism, Science Olympiad, WKU spring football, Cultural Enhancement Series, WKU baseball and softball games, WKU band and choral concerts, and more.
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,