TopperWell presents at BACCHUS Area 7 Regional Conference
|Author: Terri Cunningham|
Date: Tuesday, April 5th, 2011
|Return to Archive|
TopperWell members attended the BACCHUS Network Area 7 Conference at Miami University in Oxford, OH on April 1-2, 2011.
Congratulations to Erin Eaton, TopperWell President for receiving the Outstanding Area 7 Student Leader Award for excellence in Peer Education Programs!
Students from Area 7 universities Anna Kobbeman, Shayna Peters, Meredith Livingston,
and Advisor, Jataun Isenhower
Area 7 TopperWell Program Presentations:
"Knock Out Stress"
Knock Out Stress is a interactive program that allows students to relieve stress. During the program Peer Educators will learn the tools to run an interactive stress program. Participants will undergo mini workshops on Drawing Out Stress, Managing their time, and Meditation techniques. Peer Educators will leave with tools they can use to implement at their school.
"Implementing Social Norms through the Stall Street Journal"
Does your campus have a lot of misinformation out there? Do you have a lot of data and do not know what to do with it? Find out how to utilize data collected from your programs and NCHA to implement a social norms campaign at your campus with visibility. Learn how collaboration with housing can build an effective partnership for Social Norming on your campus in a fun and memorable way.
Recruiting now for Fall 2011 - Spring 2012. Here are links for more information about TopperWell Peer Health Educators:
TopperWell Website: TopperWell Peer Health Educators
TopperWell Brochure: 2011-2012 Brochure
TopperWell Application: 2011-2012 Application
For questions, please contact the Advisor, Jataun Isenhower at email@example.com or (270)-745-5653.
- All Categories
- CHHS October 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS November 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS December 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS January 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS February 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS March 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS April 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS May 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS June 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS July 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS August 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS September 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS October 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS November 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS December 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS January 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS February 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS March 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS April 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS May/June 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS July 2013 E-Newsletter
- Archived CHHS News
- CHHS October 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS November 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS September 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS August 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS July 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS June 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS May 2011 E-Newsletter
Saturday, December 14th
New numbers out from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reveal that fewer women in the United States are having children.
Journalism Scholars Day, a 41-year tradition at WKU, attracted more than 385 Kentucky high school journalism students from 15 schools across the state to campus on Nov. 15.
The Fall Super Saturdays program, which is put on by The Center for Gifted Studies, hosted more than 500 first through eighth graders from two states and more than 40 school districts each Saturday from Nov. 2 to Nov. 23.