Economics Honor Society Inducts Members
|Date: Thursday, May 1st, 2014||Return|
The WKU Chapter of the Omicron Delta Epsilon International Honor Society for Economics inducted 38 students during its annual initiation banquet held Monday, April 21, 2014 at the Augenstein Alumni Center.
These inductees join college students in 681 chapters across the world in recognition of scholastic achievement in the discipline of economics.
Congressman Brett Guthrie served as keynote speaker for the event. Mr. Guthrie serves Kentucky’s second Congressional District in the U.S. House of Representatives. He serves on both the House Energy and Commerce Committee and the House Committee on Education and the Workforce for the 113th Congress. He also serves as assistant whip within the Republican delegation.
“Qualifying for and accepting membership in ODE is a way students can reward themselves for their own hard work and dedication to their studies,” said Dr. Cathy Carey, Chair of the Department of Economics. “It also tells employers and graduate schools that these students are at the top of their class.”
2014 inductees include:
Kevin M. Allen, Master of Applied Economics student from Harrodsburg, Ky.
Erin D. Asher, Economics and International Business double major from Louisville, Ky.
Michael M. Blaker, Business Economics major from Elizabethtown, Ky.
Devin C. Brieske, Business Economics major from Lexington, Ky.
Robert T. Cloar III, International Business major from Independence, Ky.
Keirsten I. Cobb, Economics major from Burlington, Ky.
Karlis Daube, Master of Applied Economics student from Latvia
Andrew M. Fish, Economics and Political Science double major from Alpharetta, Ga.
Sarah R. Fitzpatrick, Management major from Bowling Green, Ky.
James R. Goodrum III, Master of Applied Economics student from Franklin, Ky.
Conor L. Griffiths, Economics major from the United Kingdom
Paige M. Harrison, Business Economics major from Louisville, Ky.
Matthew L. Hunt, Economics and Computer Science double major from Lexington, Ky.
Dustin W. Johnson, Business Economics major from Trenton, Ky.
Natalie R. Koppel, Economics and Marketing double major from Lexington, Ky.
Victoria D. Lange, Marketing major from Florence, Ky.
Joshua D. Lee, Business Economics major from Bowling Green, Ky.
Taylor A. Linville, Accounting major from Lexington, Ky.
Evan J. Mack, Mathematical Economics major from Louisville, Ky.
Jill M. Marlow, Business Economics major from Louisville, Ky.
Rachel J. Marr, Business Economics major from Smiths Grove, Ky.
Bethany McQueary, Economics and Agriculture from Russell Springs, Ky.
Cale P. Middleton, Finance major from Hendersonville, Tenn.
Matthew W. Nelson, Economics and Finance double major from Louisville, Ky.
Khoa Dang Nguyen, Master of Applied Economics student from Vietnam
Ross H. Noble, Business Economics major from Franklin, Ky.
Matthew L. O’Dell, Finance major from Bowling Green, Ky.
Bennett C. Peck, Finance and Economics double major from Hopkinsville, Ky.
Adam L. Pendry, Master of Applied Economics student from Canada
Logan A. Radford, Marketing and Economics double major from Burkesville, Ky.
Joseph T. Richard, Political Science and Economics double major from Owensboro, Ky.
Heitor R. Rodrigues, Economics and Management double major from Brazil
Wiriyachai Roopkumdee, Master of Applied Economics student from Bowling Green, Ky.
Bekka R. Ross, Master of Applied Economics student from Bowling Green, Ky.
Andrew W. Shannon, Business Economics major from Roswell, Ga.
Tyler G. Stevens, Business Economics major from Bowling Green, Ky.
Catherine L. Stone, Economics major from Scottsville, Ky.
Jordan Vorst, Economics and Modern Languages double major from Independence, Ky.
Clifford M. Woodring, Business Economics major from Dixon, Ky.
- All Categories
- CHHS October 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS November 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS December 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS January 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS February 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS March 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS April 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS May 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS June 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS July 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS August 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS September 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS October 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS November 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS December 2012 E-Newsletter
- CHHS January 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS February 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS March 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS April 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS May/June 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS July 2013 E-Newsletter
- Archived CHHS News
- CHHS October 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS November 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS December 2013 E-Newsletter
- CHHS February 2014 E-Newsletter
- CHHS May 2014 E-Newsletter
- CHHS April 2014 E-Newsletter
- CHHS June 2014 E-Newsletter
- CHHS July 2014 E-Newsletter
- CHHS August 2014 E-Newsletter
- CHHS September 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS August 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS July 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS June 2011 E-Newsletter
- CHHS May 2011 E-Newsletter
Continue using your current permit until 8/15/14.
July 29th - Aug 4th